Monday, June 8, 2009

Wrong Again

Call me fickle, but I have just deleted my account on that dating website.
I'm sorry, but it was attracting the wrong sort of people. It all felt rather salacious and that doesn't suit me.
If I can find a better website to place a profile, then maybe I will try again. But this particular choice was just not me. Alas.

Yes, I do go on about how I am happy being single and I am - but there are days when I could do with the shoulder to cry on, the comfort of someone who loves me unconditionally and the happiness that love can bring. Just yesterday I was missing being able to make breakfast in bed for someone.

Somehow, that particular website didn't seem like the sort of place I'd find someone who'd still be around for breakfast.

Onward and upward! Keep on truckin' - and other positive cliches!

1 comment:

  1. OKCupid.com. It's where I met Kirin :). I don't have a lot of experience with other dating sites (I'll tell you how I ended up on OKC some other day :)), but the level of dickiness on this one was completely tolerable. And it's free.

    ReplyDelete