Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just One Look

The free newspaper issued at train stations around Melbourne, 'MX', is nothing more than a form of entertainment during the tedious commute between home and work.
Sometimes I find myself chuckling over the readers' comments in 'Vent Your Spleen' or I shake my head over the reportage regarding so-called 'celebrities' who are usually famous for showing their fannies when drunk.
However, every now and again, MX (with its tongue planted in the cheek) can come out with an absolute cracker of a headline.
The other night (Tuesday I think it was) they were covering the recent news regarding Dick Cheney's stance on homosexual marriage.
Their headline read:

Dick sticks up for gays.

Well, if ever there was a genuine 'Laugh Out Loud' moment whilst reading MX, this was it.

Over the past week, I have also noticed a lot more attractive people on the trains. I was trying to figure out if there always have been attractive people surrounding me or is it more to do with the fact I am hornier than ever lately and I am finding the majority of human beings around me 'shaggable'. This is cause for concern for someone who is battling with celibacy!
I find myself taking peeks at people, staring at their legs, arms, any exposed flesh... and then their lips! Cripes! Lips! I haven't snogged anyone for over a year. How sad is that.
Do these people notice me taking a look, checking them out? Is anyone checking me out?
Oddly, since growing a beard, I have had a fair few compliments from colleagues and friends. My good friend Mersina even described me as 'handsome' (bless her!)

I certainly hope my fellow commuters do not look upon me as a perverted voyeur, but, if you're going to be sexy, you're going to have to put up with being stared at.
All these voluptuous curvy ladies and the well-defined men... I don't know which way to turn! Ah, the beauty of the human body!

No comments:

Post a Comment