Thursday, January 15, 2015

Changes

I need to move home again. It’s not the most exciting prospect, but it has to be done. When I first moved into my Docklands apartment, I was over the moon. I had a spring in my step and a slight giddiness to my mood. It was secure, pet-friendly, clean, new and, frankly, almost perfect. The main problem is… the cost. At the time, I had convinced myself that security and happiness was more important than money and $450 was achievable if I lived on a tight budget. Well, it is achievable, but to continue this lifestyle would mean giving up having any sort of social life.

Also, the recent fire in the apartment block has tainted my love of the place. I no longer want to live in a high-rise full of students. I don’t mind apartment living, I would just prefer a smaller block with people living in "homes" and not "accommodation".

Trawling through the likes of Domain.com and Realestate.com is not much of a joy either. Trying to find somewhere cheaper that is also Pet Friendly is a nightmare. The ones I have come across are available NOW, but my current lease ends at the end of March. Damn it.

So, this is my call-out to all and sundry. If you have property that needs looking after, I am a very quiet, clean and tidy, long-term resident who will be one of the best tenants you could possibly hope for. Ask ANYONE who knows me. (And I prefer to live alone)

I am looking to pay no more than $350 a week, but very happy to pay less!! (Gosh, $200 would be nice - imagine the debts I could pay off! A lot to ask... I know!)

And I have a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment