Friday, September 2, 2011

Better Make It Better

This is Day Three of my 100 Day Challenge and, by my reckoning, I'm failing miserably.

Day One was OK.
I weighed myself (79kg).
I had Bran Flakes and a glass of Orange Juice for breakfast.
A healthy snack bar mid-morning.
A 'Biggest Loser' shake and an apple for lunch.
My home-made lamb chilli for dinner followed by a low-fat yoghurt and another apple.

All in all, a reasonable day's munching.

Day Two was less good.
I weighted myself (79kg).
I had four slices of toast with marmalade and a mug of tea for breakfast
A healthy snack bar mid-morning.
Then I had chicken vindaloo with garlic naan (with extra garlic) for lunch.
Two glasses of white wine after work.
More wine plus another Indian meal for dinner. (Michelle Bridges would beat me to a pulp!)

Hmmm.

Not really the best way to start a regime. Still, the two curries helped shed a load in the little boys' room, so that's a bonus.

I am seeing friends again this evening, so I doubt that will be a 'light 'n' easy' dining experience, but I will enjoy myself anyway.

Has anyone got the number of a good lipsuctionist? (Is that a word?)

"I will be skinny by Christmas, I will be skinny by Christmas!"

Jeepers, I sound like a deluded turkey with high hopes of the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment