Saturday, April 19, 2014

Phoenix From the Fire

OK, so the post heading is a little overly dramatic, but whilst sticking to the song title rule (currently those of Beverley Craven) it gets a bit limiting. Basically, it is about me being sort of back from the Blogging Dead

The thing is, I have finally got my backside into gear and figured out the long-forgotten password to this site, so I can finally blog again.

Passwords are actually driving me crazy. I have spent the last hour going in and out of various accounts (Hotmail, Gmail, Facebook etc.) trying to get verification codes, change addresses, fight zombie chickens, spin plates and catch the smell of purple in a handbag. Basically, it made me very tense and I snarled through my teeth and spat venom. I currently have two hot cross buns in the oven to appease this tension coursing through my body. Those with butter and a hot cup of Yorkshire Gold tea will help, methinks.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to say "Ta-da! I'm back" and you can expect a few indignant rants, some jolly photos, and some efforts at pure hilarity coming your way soon. Well, maybe not the latter as my humour is an acquired taste.

There... isn't that something to look forward to?!

IN the meantime, here is a picture of a man running with some balloons in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment