Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tread Lightly

I am by no means a novice to the art of 'blogging' as I have posted various journals elsewhere online. Sometimes they have had reasonable lifespans and others have been still-born. This one may be the beginning of something more durable than those of the past and I hope it is of interest to somebody, somewhere in the world.

My posts will vary between random reviews of films, books and TV shows and the occasional rant about the state of human nature. There will be occasional jokes, pretentious ponderings and maybe even a picture or two. Time will only tell.

I understand people may possibly want to comment upon my various ramblings so I just might take things carefully to begin with and tread lightly.
Let us see where this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment